i just remembered dudes can’t have multiple consecutive orgasms ohhjhhh my g OD HAHAHAHHKDFHAH
Well girls have periods so I think y’all deserve all the orgasms you want
that’s….really sweet… omfg
When Jack Warner was casting the movie My Fair Lady, Julie Andrews, who played the original Eliza Doolittle on Broadway, was overlook for the part, that was given to Audrey Hepburn.
That made her available to accept Mr. Disney’s invitation to play Mary Poppins.
At the 22nd Golden Globes, when she won the best actress award (she was up against Audrey for My Fair Lady), she had her sweet revenge.
THIS IS WHY SHE IS QUEEN
yo it’s winter time for some GINGER TEA CIDER
- what do you get when you cross fresh ginger, oranges, cinnamon sticks, honey, and some cheap-o bags of herbal tea? THIS AWESOME GINGER TEA CIDER which will cure everything horrible about winter, including: colds/flus, sore throats, icy sidewalks, not having a cuddle buddy, and finding out the hard way that your snow boots are not, in fact, waterproof.
- 4 cups of water in a saucepan. turn on the heat to medium.
- add 2-3 sticks of cinnamon (no ground cinnamon noooo) and 2-5 herbal teabags
- what kind of herbal tea? I use an herbal gingerbread spice tea by celestial seasonings because it’s ~super spicy~ without having caffeine, but you could literally use ANY kind of tea that you think would go well with orange and ginger—herbal or black or green are all fine. (I recommend herbal tea because there’s no danger of overbrewing it in the pot.) I recommend chai teas, pumpkin spice, cinnamon apple, apple, clove tea, orange tea… basically anything with a sweet-spicy flavor profile will work well (even probably just black or green tea would work maybe?? YOU DO YOU)
- while your tea is simmering, finely grate some peeled, fresh ginger (roughly an amount equal to the length of the tip of your finger to the first knuckle, or about half an inch) (use a fine microplane, a garlic press, or your awesome knife skills, and don’t fret if the pieces are too big, they’ll be strained out later) and add that shit in yo
- then zest 2-3 oranges and add the zest to your tea. then juice those juicy oranges and add the juice in too! (don’t worry about pulp)
- let your tea tea-juice-cider simmer for like 15 minutes nbd, take your tea bags out after a few minutes if you’re using black tea (but herbal generally doesn’t get bitter so no worries)
- if you want you can also add: whole cardamom pods, whole cloves, more orange juice/zest, lemon juice or zest, apple juice, HECK YEAH
- BUT avoid ground spices like the plague—they make drinks gritty. IF YOU ONLY HAVE GROUND SPICES, throw ‘em in a paper tea filter or a sealed-up coffee filter before adding them to your tea.
- taste it after those 15 minutes and see if it’s strong enough and add whatcha need to add, you got this, follow your instincts, let it cook longer if you think that’s what it needs, add more spices, add more water, whatever
- then strain all that deliciousness through a fine-mesh strainer and throw away the solids (except the cinnamon sticks, put those aside)
- add about 1/4 cup of honey or sugar if needed/desired, more or less to your taste, and whisk it into the hot cider tea stuff until it’s dissolved
- this serves like 6 people, hot or cold, delicious or totally delicious (your pick)
- add back in the cinnamon sticks for extra cinnamon-y flavor and you can add even more fresh ginger after straining if you totally dig fresh ginger
- you can also add some booze to this and make a hot toddy, I’m not going to tell
- store in the fridge for up to a few days but it probably won’t last that long lbr HAPPY FUCKIN WINTER
To meeting the friends that you made online… oh wait. wrong version
I suddenly remembered the existence of the greatest commercial ever made and wanted to make 100% sure that you have also all seen it.
It is truly life changing.
I laughed so hard, I cried. And then I went and got my sisters to watch it.
YOUR KISS IS COSMIC
Welcome to Tumblr
this will forever be my favorite thing
I FOUND IT AGAIN
SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP
SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP
I think it’s more like ….
SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP
IF/THEN PLAYBILL GIVEAWAY!
I have two playbills from the World Premiere of If/Then that I’d like to give away. Both covers are autographed by James Snyder, Anthony Rapp, Jenn Colella, Jason Tam, and Ryann Redmond. I only have one autographed by Idina, so I won’t be giving that one away!
Guidelines to win:
- Must be following me
- Reblogs only
- Anyone can enter regardless of where you live!
- I will pick two winners at random by writing down the names of all the blogs who reblog this post and picking them out of a bowl
- I will let the winners know within a month or two, so make sure to check your inboxes regularly because if the winners do not respond within a week I will pick a new ones
Thanks guys! Reblog away!